Upgrade pre-treatment automotive paint line
[EV manufacturer, Germany]
Replacement of existing oil separators and flatbed gravity belt filters by Suparator® and Q-Filter® at the world’s leading manufacturer of Electrical Vehicles, in order to reduce contamination of three stages (48m3, 30m3 and 274m3) and also reduce water, energy and chemistry consumption.
Our contribution to this project concerns the delivery of:
- 1x Suparator® 88/4500
- 1x Q-Mag® QM10, integrated on Suparator®
- 1x Suparator® 88/6000
- 1x Q-Filter® QF300, including Surge Tank and Pre-Coat system
- 1x Q-Filter® QF150, including Surge Tank
- Application analyses on site & Project Engineering
- Design of the contamination control system and integration with the existing process.
- Filter cloth selection and supply
- Commissioning and training on site