As a project engineer you will be responsible for the technical implementation of projects. Your work can consist of:
- Analyzing the application (on paper and/or on-site).
- Advising and supporting customers for the integration of our solutions and systems. This includes developing concept solutions, making calculations, sketches and other technical documents, as well as assessing the implementation.
- Technical “translation” from assignment to work preparation
- Technical supervision of the production.
- Technical control of the finished product.
- Customization of technical documentation
All in all, a very varied range of tasks that puts you at the center of the company.
We realize very well that there is no training that can teach this specific work, which is why we will train you ourselves in a practical way, with a lot of enthusiasm, to become one of our specialists.
In order to be trained as a Project Engineer, the following qualities and skills are very welcome:
- General (technical) interest in the metal industry
- Practical and flexible attitude.
- Able to work in an organized and structured manner.
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering background and interest in Mechanics, Electrical Engineering and/or Process Engineering.
- Familiar with the English and German language in speech and writing (or willing to learn this).
We offer you a pleasant workplace in a pleasant team with an appropriate salary, excellent secondary employment conditions and plenty of room for further development.
Please contact Marcel van Hulten and come and have a cup of coffee to explore the possibilities for a working relationship.